Jack pitter pattered on the frozen surface beneath him creating beautiful frost the spread throughout his lake. He wasn’t sure why he was there or how he got there, but the lake made him feel at home. He felt like a happy child should. Carefree, happy, and full of fun. He dragged the end of the staff making it skip whenever a it collided with a bump. It was too big and heavy for him, but he loved his staff. It was unique and although he doesn’t know how to use all of his powers, he knew he could transfer them into his staff giving him some extra help revealing them.
He skipped along minding his own business, when a slip of the foot cause him to face plant on the hard, solid ice. He pushed him self having his eyes shut tight from the pain and sat on his bum. “Mmph!” he muffled from rubbing his face with the sleeves of his blue hoodie. He began to tear as the pain wouldn’t go away and there he sat in the middle of his lake weeping.
- yuethetianlong reblogged this from xjack-x-frostx and added:
- xjack-x-frostx reblogged this from yuethetianlong and added:
- vir-magi-jack-frost likes this
- eridans-quadrants likes this
- thexnotxsoxidenticaltwin likes this
- becauseilikeeverything reblogged this from xjack-x-frostx and added:
- xjack-x-frostx posted this